Friday, July 17, 2009

Good Evening everyone. It is 11:35pm on the night before we leave for our Missions Trip. I realize there is only 5 1/2 hours before we are up dressing for the trip. Hard to believe it is here. Seemed so far away when the plans were first made. I am excited for our group to serve God on the field. We are going to experience our Lord's sufficiency in new ways. 31 missionaries are headed out trusting God will deliver us across this sea of uncertainty stretched out before us. We have questions such as, What will we do?, What if I don't know what to say?, Am I able to do this? Just as God went before the Israelites in the wilderness, He will go before us and show himself mighty towards us. Please pray for us as we go. May Christ be glorified in all we do. We love you all. May God be gracious to each one. God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Joshua called me today at work to tell me the exciting news that he was able to win two souls for Christ. He was so thrilled. He said, "Mom, this was the first time I ever got to witness and someone got saved." What a blessing! God is so good to allow us to partake in such an honor! Praise to God...keep on teens, we are proud of you!

    ReplyDelete